Book Editing Services
How to Order
Why do you need a book editor?
You have only one opportunity to make a first impression on a publisher, literary agent, or a reader.
Having your book professionally proofed/edited is the wisest investment you will make. You have invested many hours writing your book. Now is not the time to take shortcuts. There is nothing more embarrassing than to have a reader place a review of your book on Amazon mentioning editing issues. And remember, once a review is placed on Amazon, it's there, forever.
Our professional proofing/editing service is the best and most economical you will find.
All manuscripts are checked for:
* sentence structure
* subject and verb agreement
* proper word use
* point of view
- We will not change wording or phrasing in any way that would alter the author's writing style.
- Your writing style is your own, regardless of genre. We work closely with every author to make certain the intent, feel, and style is preserved.
- Our job is to proof/edit your book and correct errors. We will not re-write or 'polish' your manuscript, thereby changing your work.
- Upon completion, the author is furnished a copy of the manuscript 'highlighting' where changes and/or corrections were made. The author can easily locate any changes and has complete control in either accepting or denying any and all changes or corrections.
Remember, mistakes or errors in your book are not a reflection on your writing skills. We all make mistakes. Let us find yours before a reader, literary agent, or publisher does.
Upon your request - We will begin work on your book immediately. We strive to complete the proofing/editing of every book within three days.
Pricing and limitations:
Books over 200 pages:
* Professionally proof-read and edit your book
* Convert it to Kindle, ePub, and paperback for Create Space
* Cover Design (Using your artwork and ideas)
* Place a professional review on Amazon
Price: $1.00 per page
(Based on 12 point - 1.5 spacing. About 200 to 300 words per page)
Books under 200 pages:
Honestly, this is not set in stone. If your book is close to the 200-page limit - we will still do the conversion and review as if it were 200 pages.
But obviously, we cannot include all the other services, such as conversion and review, on a small book for the same price per page as a large one.
Turn-around time is normally two to three days.
We won't hurry, but we will get it right!
So, contact Fred for a quote if you have any questions about what would be included in a smaller book.
How to order:
There is no BUY NOW button. You deal with a human.
Contact us here...
to submit your manuscript.
Let's Get Started!
See some of the books we have converted
and/or edited HERE